Like all tattoo machines in the SOL family, the SOL Luna is equipped with a high-quality BLDC motor and an optimally balanced drive mechanism. The result are more durable and reliable machines that operate with less vibration with the same hit.
The innovative motor concept has been enhanced by a revolutionary feature: a mode switch. By turning this mode switch on the drive’s jack cage, you can switch between two operating modes: the new steady mode, which guarantees a constant hit and stitch frequency in all situations, and the responsive mode, in which the frequency and hit of the tattoo machine react to the surface tension of the skin.
The SOL Luna allows an operating frequency from 25 Hz, which is ideal for dot work and pepper spray techniques. With its 2.5 mm stroke, it is the perfect tattoo machine for smooth transitions and shading in black & gray and color realism work.
THE PERFECT TATTOO MACHINE FOR SHADING AND FILLING
- Ultra-quiet operation and minimized vibrations with a consistent hit thanks to optimally balanced drive mechanics
- Reliable, long-lasting operation thanks to the latest BLDC engine technology
- 2 operating modes: Steady Mode (hit/frequency: constant) and Responsive Mode (hit/frequency: reactive)
- Wide frequency bandwidth from revolutionary low 25 Hz to 150 Hz
- Stroke of 2.5 mm/0.10 inch
- Perfect for shading and filling
- Can be customized with 3 grips of different sizes (S: 22.4 mm/0.88 inch, M: 25.4 mm/1.00 inch, L: 33.0 mm/1.30 inch)
- Adjustable needle depth (0 – 4.0 mm/0 – 0.16 inch)
- Connection via movable jack connection ensures maximum freedom of movement, innovative jack cage guarantees optimum protection of the plug connection
- Manufactured according to medical standard (ISO 13485)
- Made in Germany
- 2 year warranty. All Cheyenne machines have 2 year factory warranty and will need to go back to Cheyenne in Germany for all warranty work. For repair of machines outside of warranty please contact [email protected]